State Sponsored Life Insurance
Life Insurance to Ensure Your Family Stays Supported
As a member of the National Guard, you make the sacrifices to serve and protect this country’s ideals, goals, and objectives for future generations. You and your family deserve the same protection. Protecting your family is the fundamental purpose of life insurance.
NGAI partners with the Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA), offering insurance platforms to lessen the financial challenges of a loss of life.
Join Hundreds-of-Thousands of Guard Members Insured by AFBA
Over 110,000 Guard members (current, former, and dependents) across the country trust AFBA for top quality life insurance. AFBA is unique in providing coverage features that suit the needs of families like yours:
- Experienced and dedicated Guard support team
- No combat or terrorism exclusions
- No occupational restrictions or premiums
- Charles C. Blanton Family Survivor College. $40,000 scholarship for surviving families of members killed in combat or acts of terrorism.
State-Sponsored Life Insurance Plans (SSLI)
Indiana Green Plan
$10,000 Plan for New Guard Members
- This plan is for new guard members and free for the first year.
- This plan covers the Guard member only.
Indiana Blue Plan
- This plan is available to Guard members after the first year of service.
- Up to $50,000 in life insurance is available and family members can also be covered under this plan.
Please fill out and email your enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all insurance questions email: email@example.com