Promoting the Indiana National Guard since 1964
The purpose of the National Guard Association of Indiana, Inc. (NGAI) is to promote the growth and development of the Indiana Army and Air National Guard, foster friendship and cooperation among the officers and Enlisted Personnel of the National Guard and provide services that will provide for a better quality of life for it’s members and their dependents.
Embodied in our purpose are the following goals:
- Service to members.
- Promote legislative actions to benefit members of NGAI and the Indiana National Guard.
- Improve capabilities of the Indiana National Guard.
- Establish and maintain relations with other similar organizations.
- Promote and support National Security.
- Foster and improve the National Guard of Indiana and the National Guard of the United States as a component of the Armed Forces of the United States.
- Preserve and perpetuate the history and traditions of the National Guard of Indiana
- Ensure the continuity and long life of Army and Air National Guard units within the State of Indiana
- Promote and support National Guard Association of the United States (NGAUS) and The Enlisted Association of the United States (EANGUS) in their efforts to improve the life, education and welfare of the National Guard.
- To further the educational opportunities of Service Members and their families and to support educational, literary or scientific activities, including the granting of educational grants to annual and life members of the National Guard Association of Indiana and their dependents.