NGAI FY 2020 Calendar Raffle Winners
Justin Newitt is the October 2019 winner of a S&W: M&P Bodyguard W/Crimson Trace Caliver: .380 Auto
NGAI 2018-2019 Calendar Raffle Winners
Angelica Lopez is the September 2019 winner of a Remington 783 W/Scope Caliber 30-06
Andrew Newkirk is the August 2019 winner of a Stag Arms Model 2W/2nd Amendment Text Caliber:223/5.56 NATO
Chris Durcholz is the July 2019 winner of a Smith & Wesson SSModel 642 Caliber: .38 S&W Special+P
Chris Hiatt is the June 2019 winner of a Ruger Precision Rimfire Caliber: 22LR
Mike Gorgas is the May 2019 winner of a FN America FNS-9 Caliber: 9MM
Bruce Roe is the April 2019 winner of a Mossberg 590A1 Caliber: 12GA
Justin Tackett is the March 2019 winner of a Colt Government 45 ACP
Matt Mahon is the February 2019 winner of a KLE-TEC RDB Caliber: 5.56
Andrew Nolan is the January 2019 winner of a Taurus Judge Caliber: 410/45LC
Chester Matney is the December 2018 winner of a Keltec PMR-30 Caliber: 22WMR
Jeff Williams is the November 2018 winner of a Henry Golden Boy Caliber: 22 S/L/LR
Our first winner is Mary Paul!
NGAI 2019 Annual Conference Raffle Winners
Kris Daupert selected a Sig Sauer P320
Ron Washburn selected a Kimber Micro Desert
Congratulations to both winners!
- All calendar stubs that are sold for $20.00 each will be entered into each drawing for the 12 available firearm 1.000 calendar s will be printed.
- 12 firearms (prize) winners will be drawn in October 2019. Each month, winners will he notified by email or phone. You must be 21 to enter
- All federal state and local laws/regulations must be met prior to transferring the firearm. lf the winner cannot pass the federal firearms background check; the firearm will return to the Indiana FNRA program.
- All firearms (prizes) must be claimed and picked up within 45 days after notification of winning at Indy Anus Any firearm that is not picked up within 45 days (unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon) will revert back to the Indiana FNRA program. Dealer is subject to change.
- Shipping arrangements may be made at the discretion of Indy Arms Co. All Shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the prize winner if the firearm needs to be shipped to another dealer for transfer. Payment for shipping must be made before the firearm ins shipped.
- No refunds on purchased calendars
- Winner must accept the prize/firearm drawn, an equal value firearm (prize) will be substituted. This at the discretion of the FNRA Committee.
- Only the listed winner will be allowed to claim the firearm (prize). We will not allow the transfer of the firearm (prize) to another person.
- Winners will allow us to use or post their names for promotional purposes.
To purchase additional calendars, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Judi.Perkins@ngai.net
NGAI Gaming License #145620
She is the October 2018 winner of a Benelli Nova 26″Max 5 Caliber: 12GA
NGAI 2017-2018 Calendar Raffle Winners
Sara Jeffers is the September 2018 winner and won a Remington 783 W/Scope
Josh Mathew is the August 2018 winner and won a Kimber Pro Carry II 2-Tone
Becky West is the July 2018 winner and won a Ruger LCP II
Dustin Anderson is the June 2018 winner and won a Sig Sauer P238
David Eaton is the May 2018 winner and won a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
Sonny Cox is the April 2018 winner and won a Remington 870 Express Super Magnum
Alan Griffith is the March 2018 winner and won a Ruger American Rifle Ranch
Samuel Chandler is the February 2018 winner and won a Kimber Micro Carry 2-Tone
David Hudson is the January 2018 winner and won a DPMS Oracle A-15 Carbine.
Donnie Hill is the December 2017 winner and won a Glock 43.
Troy Wright is the November 2017 winner and won a Century Arms C308.
The first winner is Robert Fout.
He is the October 2017 winner and won a Bushmaster Quick Response Carbine W/Red Dot.